Monday, July 11, 2011

Because I'm a Horrible Person...

…I have to delay this week’s update. Again.



Yes, I’m sorry, and yes, things are somewhat complicated in my corner of the world. I’ve been given a huge project at my internship that’s WAY more complicated than someone of my skill level is capable of handling, so I have to learn what exactly the hell it is I’m doing even as I’m trying to accomplish task after task after task with a professional level of proficiency.  



My mother also happened to get a huge blood clot in her side after a long plane ride (she and Dad went to Hawaii for their 30th wedding anniversary; ain’t that cute?). She’s in a lot of pain and tomorrow I’m actually going to work from a waiting room at a diagnostic center while she gets needles stuck into her. It won’t be fun, but I’ll get it all done, I swear.



What sucks is that the chapter is, like, a thousand words away from being completed, but I just don’t have the energy to do it tonight and I REALLY don’t like the current ending. Therefore, tomorrow. It shall be so.



Again, so sorry, but summer seems less forgiving than the school year when it comes to my scheduling. Who woulda thunk, ya know?



~Jo

1 comment:

  1. I hope your mum gets to feeling better! And good luck with your project!
    -hieisdarkdragonchick

    ReplyDelete